9.04.2006

Perdition

09.04.2006
11:30
Ofc


I’ve been climbing this cliff anxiously striving to reach the top. With my body bruised and aching, the skin on my hands torn from the sharpness of the rocks that are the only things I cling on, I search for the edge of the cliff but my eyes are blinded by the glare of the sun. I can’t move further. I decide to let go.

As the wind opens its doors for my descent, time cushions me and I see every stone tainted with my skin and my blood. I have come so far from the bottom… but there’s no time for regret. My body breaks the water and claims my senses. The light that has glared my eyes is transformed into a single light drawn from the path of my fall. Into the depths, bitter cold draws out the warmth in me and the pressure starts to mount affecting the only source of life in me, my heart, for my whole being has been left numb.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deep.. so deep indeed..

but i can relate..

i am at the same rock climbing state as you are..

take care, sistuh!