8.29.2006

Erratum

Just dropped by to correct some mistakes... before I do... I'd just like to thank you to those who have corrected me on some of my mistakes from the previous entry. As I've said.. experts, correct me if I'm wrong... who else would than those who know best...
Okay...
1. The file that I was frustratingly downloading which by the way I failed to during that time but, was successful just this evening/midnight (I'm enjoying it right now with full head bob for the past hour...) is not Paul Thomas' August 6 mix... rather it's Paul Thomas' 2006 August Mix.
2. Also, the file isn't 1 hour and 25 minutes long, it's 1 hour and 25 seconds long... not 1:25:00 but 1:00:25.
3. The group I was referring to... the one alongside Wolfgang is not Kamikaze but Kamikazee
4. Anton Ramos' cd is not entitled Chillout Project: House Series, it's Chill Out Project: House Sessions Series.
.... so far that's it. I'd be posting my comment on the Paul Thomas mix soon. I'm just a bit busy with work plus I'm doing my surfing and net-related stuff over the notebook since our desktop is down at the moment. Need to catch some zzzs now! Post and comment on...

1 comment:

jaiskizzy said...

to err is human. to admit it is divine. anyways, enjoy the puzzle below:

there are three erors in this sentense.