5.03.2006

Summer Escapade 2006


05.03.2006
14:23
Office


I have always loved the summer season. Strolling along the sand with the sea barely touching your toes under the heat of the sun… with the love of your life holding your hand, and your bag, and your bottle of water =)

Goofiness aside, I do love summer! It’s the time of the year to schedule out of town trips, be with friends, relax!!! Though people like us (the working class I mean) don’t really get a break from the office unlike students, it’s a great time to kick of the high heels and head barefoot to the sandy shores of wherever.

Through the past years, I saw to it that my summers were jam-packed, beach filled, sun faintingly memorable. No matter where or with whom, as long as it’s a break from the pressures of Edsa traffic or the constant ringing of the office phone… I’m there! This year though, my summer is extra special. This is the first summer I’d be spending with my sweets. Although we’ve been spending summer escapades together for the past years, this is the first time that I could be cozy with him watching the summer sunset. Enough of that… I’m sure you’ve got your own mush to deal with… or not..

Here’s a run down of our schedule for Summer ’06, I’ll be filling you in on some of the details and what-have-you’s in the next few posts. It might help you to plan your summer getaway…

March – Punta Fuego with family
April – Puerto Galera with his family
May – Punta Fuego with long term friends
May – Puerto Galera with officemates and ex-officemates

Hmm…. so summing it up, I’ve just got 2 places to go to really… nevertheless, that’s fun, fun, fun!

Don’t forget to check out the next few posts for details or some facts that might help you get around your summer! Till then… beat the heat with a summer trip!

No comments: