5.17.2006

Punta Fuego.. the repeat (part II)


05.10.2006
14:35
Ofc.

(Picture at right is a view of my favoritest beach at Fuego, the Fuego Beach)

Cont…

When we got home, we started preparing for dinner. Mojacko and I started cooking Sinigang and the other girls cooked rice and prepared the table for dinner. The rest of the boys on the other hand, went to the poker table and resumed their game.

We finished with dinner at around 9, took some pictures and after the boys did the after dinner cleaning up, we went to the veranda and then went back to playing poker! I know it sounds as if we’re so addicted to it, thing is… we really are! Hahaha! It was the first time I got to play and so did the other girls and it was really fun playing and fun-ner having to win over the boys. By the end of the poker session, Mojacko and I won a total of 120 php.. coolness!!!

The others headed on to snooze up while Mojacko, the Igorot Boy and the Asian Snow White, who by the way stole some zzzs while we were playing, and I hit the videoke and sang our hearts out while finishing up the 3 remaining grande bottles of Red Horse. By 4am, at the end of Igorot Boy’s life story musicale, we headed to our own nests and went to sleep, looking forward to tomorrow’s mid-afternoon dip, photo ops and lunch by the beach.

Thanks (that’s sarcastic) to my body clock, I woke up at 9am. Since Mojacko was still deep in snoring, I decided to get some perk me up with our 3-in-1 and start preparing for our beach lunch. But before I got to the stairs, Daddy D told me that kuya Eddie said that there was another group on their way to the place and we had to vacate by 12nn. *&$#@!!!! This means then that we had to wake everybody up, take a bath, pack up everything from the closets to the kitchen cabinets and the ref and re-plan the rest of the day in less than 3 hours! Dang! In the short span of time, we managed to do all that and had a few minutes to spare to take some pictures. We agreed to go to Fuego Park before heading to Tagaytay for Lunch.

Fuego Park is at the tip of the peninsula and has a terrific view of the vast ocean. It’s perfect for any romantic moment such as proposals (wink wink), viewing the sunset, contemplating on life, reading a book or scattering the ashes of a loved one (I told my barkada about this.. they’d have to do it for me.. hehe). We had several pictures taken here. It was perfect to cap off our short vacation.

Since the sun was coming up and the heat was getting to us, we decided to ditch the rest of the photo ops and head back home stopping at Tagaytay for lunch and do some window shopping at Sta. Rosa. When we got home, the boys went for massage while the girls had their hands and feet done. And to finish off the weekend, we gathered at our place after dinner for… what else, POKER!




1 comment:

Purplish said...

thanks for dropping by alex!