8.17.2006

Shout Out

21:45
08.16.2006

Can you hear what I’m saying?
I wonder
Of all the people in the world
It’s you who can’t ponder

All you see is my pout, my stare, my anger
You miss the essential things…
What’s the matter?

Am I too vague?
Probably getting too complex
Baby, try to listen…
It’ll stop your being vexed

I hurt so much when you shut me out
Don’t take me for granted
I’m not for a single bout

Meet me half way
We’re not all about you
It takes two to tango
I exist too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Being in a relationship allows you to be selfless and more considerate of others. For me, it’s one of the gifts that any relationship brings, not just in a romantic one. It’s a give and take thing… not that you should keep track… you feel it.. it just is.

You know who you are. Give her a break. It’s time you give her more… not the material things.. oh no… give her the things that she really needs… what things? Try to listen…

No comments: